Doing an activity with fellow students? STUVO + supports you!
Which activities are eligible?
The activity is social and cultural or sportive and aimed at “doing something fun together”.
We deliberately do not present you a list: as long as the activity brings you together and you experience it together!
You undertake this activity with at least 3 fellow students. So there are at least 4 of you in total.
- Activity with min. 4 Odisee or KUL@Odisee students, max. 10.
- STUVO + supports 50% of the activity participation cost with a maximum of € 15 per student.
- The activity is not curriculum bound or linked to your educational program or internship.
- Food, drinks, transport or accommodation costs are non-refundable.
- An identical activity as on the STUVO + calendar in the same semester is not eligible. In this case you can simply participate in the STUVO + activity with a student-friendly rate.
- You can check in advance whether your activity is eligible, but that is not a requirement.
Do you want to be sure? Contact the STUVO + student worker on your campus in advance.
- Within 2 weeks after the activity you provide us with the necessary information and proof, so that we can process your application. You can submit you activity below through the web form or you can drop by.
Any questions? Contact us!
Are you organizing an activity for more fellow students (+10) or is it an event?
Then submit a request for student initiative support "events for students by students" or contact STUVO + and together we will find out how we can support you.
Op stap met medestudenten Aalst