Payment in installments 2020-2021
You must request a payment in installments of the tuition fee at all times by e-mail to a staff member of the social services’ office of your campus. You can find the staff members on the home page of the Social services office.
Note! Your proposed payment plan is only valid after receipt of a confirmation e-mail from a staff member of the social services’ office of your campus.
Request the payment in installments as soon as possible after you have received the invoice from Student Administrative Services. You will receive the invoice by e-mail on your student e-mail address.
If the payment plan is not followed as agreed, the total remaining amount of the tuition fee will be immediately claimed without prior notice.
What do you put in your e-mail to request payment in installments?
Your payment proposal taking into account the specifications below. These are different according to the fact whether you follow an academic or a professional bachelor or master.
Students of KU Leuven Campus Brussel
- You can spread the tuition fee:
- until the 1st of December 2020;
- proposal for payment: € 315 / € 315 / € 317,20 for the regular tuition fee.
- Exceptional spread of payment:
- if you can prove that it is difficult for you to pay the tuition fee by the 1st of December 2020 or if you are enrolled in a study program with a higher tuition fee, you can request an exceptional payment in installments until the 31st of March 2021. The request must be on the basis of a request for financial support and must be confirmed and approved by the Committee Study Financing.
Students of Odisee
- You will receive 2 separate invoices for the tuition fee. First you will receive an invoice of € 245,20: the fixed sum for the administrative cost upon registration. The remaining part of the tuition fee will be invoiced after approval of your ISP (individual study program) and will be based on the number of credits you have registered for that academic year. For a registration of 60 credits the second invoice will be € 702.You can pay both the first and the second invoice in installments as follows:
- first invoice of € 245,20: you pay € 150 before a further payment in installments is possible, in October you pay the remaining amount of € 95,20;
- second invoice: you can make a payment proposal yourself and e-mail this to the social services' office at your campus;
- Note: the total amount of the tuiton must be paid before the 31st of March 2021.
- If you request a spread of payment after the 1st of December 2020: 1/3rd of the total amount of the tuition fee must be paid and the remaining amount can be spread until the 31st of March 2021.
- If you request a spread of payment after the 1st of February 2021: 2/3rd of the total amount must be paid and the remaining amount of the tuition fee can be spread until the 31st of March 2021.