Exam Ombuds Service
The Exam Ombuds Service deals with any problems during the exams.
- when you cannot take one or more exams due to force majeure or another serious situation
- when you think you are going to be late for an exam
- when you have a legitimate complaint about an exam
- when you want to lodge an objection against an exam decision
- when you accused of fraud or plagiarism
- when your exam takes place on a religious holiday recognised by KU Leuven / Odisee
Then contact the Ombuds Service at your campus as soon as possible.
Draaiboek examenombuds Aalst
Download hier het "Draaiboek examen: fiche voor de student"