Campus Gent  

Student counseling

A personal question or problem?

  • You want to improve your study method or study planning?
  • you are troubled by fear of failure or procrastination?
  • you are having personal problems and want to talk about it?
  • you have questions about your choice of study programme?
  • ....

Then contact a student counselor for advice and support.

Students with a disability (dyslexia, ADD, ...) can also contact the student counselors.