Everyone in a while gets nervous right before an important or difficult task, but if ...
- you panick before an exam, internship or assignment?
- you cannot stop thinking about your homework or you run away from it?
- things go wrong at your internship despite having prepared yourself: feeble knees, stuttering, having doubts?
- you lose contact with yourself, your pupils, your patients or your clients when there's 'control' involved?
- you get nervous at the feedback session, you get defensive, you deny there's a problem, you don't know what to say and moreover you obtain a low grade resulting in more fear at the next step?
- your fear prevents you from studying or speaking at the exam?
then you might benefit from a workshop 'Fear of failure' or 'Relaxation', given by one of our student counselors. During the relaxation workshop we teach you some relaxation techniques. During the fear of failure-workshop we offer you someting to hold on to in order to control your fear of failure.
Recording online session
Session 'How to get rid of your fear of failure'